How to party with LAMBA, last minute deets…
- Be ready for fun… gauge your expectations, whether you’re riding trails or partying in a yet to be open building, you really cannotÂ know what exactly to expect.
- Bring lawn chairs. or really comfortable shoes… seriously, we’re inside but there are no chairs and the floor is concrete; kinda like a trailhead gathering, but different.
- Bring your family… but probably not your animals, and please, don’t make othersÂ supervise your children.
- Bring a growler, empty or full… Lion Bridge Brewing is right there, fill up your fave and share!
- Bring money… we’re a non-profit who relies on the generosity of our public, don’t be a mooch.
- Ride your bike… it’s going to be unseasonably warm!
- If you drive, please park adjacent to the building or in the overflow lots across the street (i.e. save Lion Bridge’s lot for their customers, they have an event as well)
- If you want to lend a hand with the event… we love our volunteers, get in touch! Â – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let us know you’re attending, share the event with others –Â Facebook Event Page
Ken Barker el Presidente deLAMBA